To meet the needs of our current and future Phoenix Family members we are offering a few great new class options. Due to this corona virus situation we have found everyone has a different safety comfort level so we hope this helps meet that need.
Pick Your Distance Comfort Level
Option 1: Completely Virtual/Online Lessons
You view an online instructional video at your convenience, then login to a zoom meeting once a week to have our instructors view your skills you worked on in the lesson. Watch the video as often as you like and practice. Feel like you’ve gained another skill then you can schedule up to 2 zoom meeting instructor evaluations. Recommended start age 4 & up. We have 3 levels offered: Beginners, Intermediate, & Advanced. Just $80 per month.
Option 2: Private Lessons
You schedule a lesson on our open days that are set aside for private lessons only. Open to ages 5 & up.
Those days are Monday 3pm – 7pm and Thursday 3pm – 7pm.
Pick 2 Classes to attend (1 Monday time & 1 Thursday time) – Just $80 per month
Due to our Covid guidelines all classes are drop off and pick up ONLY. Only athletes and staff will be allowed inside our facility. For your child’s protection we have a strict minimum 2 to 1 policy, we never allow 1 on 1 instruction.
Option 3: Small Group Lessons
This class option will only allow a maximum of 8 students at a lesson. Open to ages 8 – 16.
Tuesdays 2pm – 7pm and Thursdays 1pm – 3pm
Pick 2 Classes to attend (1 Tuesday time & 1 Thursday time) – Just $80 per month
Classes must have at least 6 athletes for the class to make. If classes fill up, we may add more classes to our schedule depending on the demand for the specific class/classes.
All students will be screened before allowed into class. Make up classes or credit will NOT be given for missed classes. Due to our Covid guidelines all classes are drop off and pick up ONLY. Only athletes and staff will be allowed inside our facility. (Tip: have a large family? or friends in the same age group? Encourage them to enroll on the same day & time to fill a class)
IMPORTANT: If you are enrolling more than one athlete you must fill out a form for EACH athlete.
Enrollment is first come first serve. Each form is time stamped letting us know the day/time you submitted your form. If your desired class has already reached its maximum, you will be contacted regarding a different class day/time via email.
Our current guidelines:
- Athletes will be screened upon entering our building. Athletes must wear masks UNTIL screening is complete then they may remove their mask.
- Athletes are to bring their own water with their name clearly labeled on the bottle.
- Athletes are not to bring any additional items with them other than their water and cellular device (on silent). No bags or backpacks!
- If your athlete or anyone in your household has a fever (100.2 or higher) or is sick, please stay home! Please be aware and understand that by sending your athlete to in person classes there is risk of them being exposed to germs that may cause illness.
- All classes are drop off and pick up ONLY. Only athletes and staff will be allowed inside our facility. For your child’s protection we have a strict minimum 2 to 1 policy, we never allow 1 on 1 instruction.
- We are doing our part to ensure the safety within our facility by screening our staff and athletes, providing hand sanitizer and other products for hand washing, cleaning every piece of equipment after each single use, and practicing social distancing within the gym. Staff will take the necessary precautions to ensure our facility is safe. As the suggested restrictions are lifted by the CDC, changes will be made within our program.